- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
21 april, 2016 | 09:00 - 24 april, 2016 | 17:00
ASF INTERNATIONAL: GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING 2016, MALLORCA
Architecture Sans Frontièrs International is coordinating efforts with ARC-Peace International to organise this year’s General Assembly Meeting. The GA Meeting will be held and hosted by ARC-Pecae in Palma de Mallorca – Balearerna, Spanien, from the 21th to the 24th of April 2016.
The Council for the GA Theme is to undertake a review and analysis of “Refugees Settlements Worldwide”, including a comprehensive strategy required for refugee problems to be effectively addressed and resolved. As the GA is approaching we would like to kindly ask you to register for the meeting as soon as possible, and not later than the 1st of April by filling in the form that you can find here. Call-out for presentations will be circulated shortly.
General Assembly meeting Activites Programme
- Day 1 – 21 April 2016
- Shared activities with ARC-Peace Members:
– Registration of Participants (9:00 am).
– ASF-lnternational exhibition.
– Challenging Practice one day seminar organized by ASF-UK (13:00-17:30).
– Presentations and round tables discussions related to the GA Theme.
– Panel discussions (18:00 – 19:00).
- Day 2 – 22 April 2016
- – ASF-lnternational General Assembly meeting.
– ARC-Peace General Assembly meeting.
- Day 3 – 23 April 2016
- ASF Dialogue 2016 – Shared activities with ARC-Peace Members.
Launch of the book “Architecture and Land planning under different political systems“.
Dinner with the planning department of the City Council.
- Day 4 – 24 April 2016
- City tour and a Possible visit to the Serra de Tramuntana, UNESCO World heritage site if arranged by authorities. Board meeting.
- Nomination of persons who will assume the positions of President and Secretary of the GA
- A vote as regards approval of the agenda by the GA
- A statement and a vote on whether the GA was properly convened in accordance with the statutes
- A statement on the representation of members and voting rights
- Approval of the annual Activity Report drawn up by the Conseil d’Administration
- The Audit Report
- Approval of the verified Financial Statements
- Granting discharge to the outgoing Conseil d’Administration
- Election of members of the Conseil d’Administration for the next period
- Election of Auditors for the next period
- Appointing the Elections Preparatory committee for elections in the next period
- Decision on membership subscriptions and budget for the next period
- Decision on planned activities for the next period
- Topics and other proposals for the next period
- Any other business
09:00 Registration and coffee.
10:00 Points 01-11 of Agenda.
11:30 TEA/COFFEE BREAK
11:50 Member organisations collaboration workshop.
13:00 LUNCH BREAK
14:00 Activities plan 2016-2018 workshop.
15:30 Conclusions and decisions on t11e Activities plan.
16:20 Points 12-15 of Agenda (including GA 2017 Preparations 10 years ASF-lnternational celebration).
17:30 Presentation of new member organisations.
Members of ASF-International who wish to attend the GA Meeting can register here.
Prospective members, partner organisations and friends are also welcome to attend.
GA Meeting supporting documents
The Annual Report for 2016, A comment on the progress of the Activity Plan 2015-2017, Vision statement 2015-2025 and an economic report will be sent to members a few weeks before the event.